<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第5季 第16 - Sandcastles in the Sand集>>
-
1. Sounds to me like he gave you your first "O, Canada!" Face.
我听着感觉像是他让你第一次显出"噢 加拿大"的表情。
-
2. This went on for a really long time.
这个梗持续了很长时间。
-
3. Some of them jokes were elegant and well-crafted...
有些笑话非常考究而且得体。
-
4. Wait, wait. Did he break up with you
等下 是不是他和你分手了。
-
5. and tell you he's just not that Inuit?
然后告诉你 他其实没那么因纽特人。
-
6. ...others were crude, and ill-formed...
还有一些则比较粗野蹩脚。
-
7. Um, something about fur trapping.
是跟捕获皮毛有关吗。
-
8. ...and others were obvious, but needed to be said...
还有一些指代相当明显 但还是要被说出来。
-
9. Did you ride his Zamboni?
你骑过他的磨冰机吗。
-
10. Wait, wait, wait. Did he...?
等下 等下 他是不是。