<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第5季 第19 - Everything Must Go集>>
-
1. me they threw it in the building's Dumpster.
他们把画扔进大楼的垃圾箱了。
-
2. It wasn't in there, but the
画并不在那里。
-
3. super told me that he'd seen one Dr. Greer,a veterinarian who works in the building,take the painting out of the trash.
但管理员告诉我他看见一个所谓格里尔医生,在大楼里工作的兽医,从垃圾堆里拿走了画。
-
4. Dr. Greer? Who's Dr. Greer and why did he take my painting?
格里尔医生 谁是格里尔医生 他又为什么要拿我的画呢。
-
5. You're about to find out.
你马上就知道了。
-
6. Long story short, I had to make a trash run.
长话短说 我当时得出去倒垃圾。
-
7. Been a busy day... lots of neuterings.
今天真忙啊 好多绝育手术。
-
8. Ooh, we don't need the details.
呃 不用说细节了。
-
9. Oh, no no no, it's not what you think.
不 不 不是你们想的那样。
-
10. Yeah, yeah, yeah, mostly just dog testicles. Anyway...
大部分都是切除狗的蛋蛋 反正就是说。