<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第6季 第11 - The Mermaid Theory集>>
-
1. I bought this special for tonight.
我特意为你买了一瓶。
-
2. And just as I started to realize
就当我开始意识到。
-
3. that maybe I wasn't in danger after all,we hit a bump.
我根本就不会命丧黄泉的时候 突然来了这么一出。
-
4. Ok, ok. So you're afraid
也就是说。
-
5. that if you spend too much time alone with me,I'll turn into a mermaid?
你害怕跟我单独待久了之后,我就会变成美人鱼?。
-
6. Yes. I mean,sure,right now,you're bald and leathery ancovered in a thick layer of blubber...
是的 当然 你现在只不过,秃顶皮滑 还有层厚厚的鲸脂。
-
7. Am I blushing or...?
我有泛红吗?。
-
8. ...but at some point,my stupid male brain will transform you
但是总有一刻 我愚蠢的意识会把你变成。
-
9. into a foxy fish-babe singin' "Part of Your World" to my pants.
一条狐媚惹火 会勾人的美人鱼。
-
10. Okay,even if that happens,is there any way to un-mermaid me?
如果真这样了 那还有办法让我还原吗?。