<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第6季 第22 - The Perfect Cocktail集>>
-
1. Your place or mi...
去你那儿还是我...。
-
2. Le-Let's go to your place.
就去你那儿吧。
-
3. Kids,don't drink tequila.
孩子们 别喝龙舌兰酒。
-
4. Uh,these were supposed to be for a romantic dinner on our balcony
这些本来是我们在阳台烛光晚餐用的。
-
5. as we were serenaded by the sounds of the ocean.
海浪的声音是那么恬静。
-
6. But I guess we'll have to settle for what sounded
现在就将就听听。
-
7. like two very large men having sex next door...
像两个大块头在隔壁做爱的声音吧。
-
8. with a third very small man.
还得加上一个小个子。
-
9. I think that small man sounded very moved by The Arcadian's beauty.
我觉得那个小个子听起来 很是让阿卡迪亚酒店的美感动了。
-
10. Okay. What is it?
好吧 到底是为什么。