<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第6季 第23 - Landmarks集>>
-
1. She's a lady only a handful of architects ever get to dance with.
有多少建筑师做梦都想和她翩翩共舞。
-
2. Do not miss your turn.
你别错过了机会。
-
3. - The Arcadian has to go,doesn't it? - Indeed.
- 阿卡迪亚酒店必须得拆了 对吧? - 没错。
-
4. You realize this kind of screws up my personal life.
你知道这会毁了我的私生活的。
-
5. Mo' buildings,mo' problems.
拆掉大楼 万事无忧。
-
6. This is a dream,right? Because,Barney,I swear to God,if that's you...
这只是梦对吧? Barney 我对天发誓 如果这是你的话...。
-
7. Mommy's got Magic Lady Bits,Ted.
老妈也有隐秘部位哦 Ted。
-
8. Dream! Dream! It was just a dream.
做梦! 做梦! 做梦而已。
-
9. Hey. I know it's late,but,uh... you want to meet up?
我知道现在不早了 恩 你想见面?。
-
10. Hello,Mr. Lion.
你好 狮先生。