<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第7季 第04 - Ted Mosby, Architect集>>
-
1. Wow, so it's the whole package.
哇靠 装备齐全了啊。
-
2. -Yeah, you did. -Had to.
-哈哈 说得好 -必须的。
-
3. Oh, dude, if they're selling condos, you got to get me in.
哦 老兄 如果他们卖公寓的话 一定要给我弄到一套啊。
-
4. And don't give me the shaft.
而且我不要电梯口的。
-
5. -Yeah, you did. -Had to.
-对 够损 -必须的。
-
6. It's a travesty.
这完全是个笑话。
-
7. It's gonna define the skyline of the city.
这建筑要重新定义那个城市的天际线。
-
8. If it was me, I could've designed something amazing.
如果我来 我设计出来的大楼绝对惊艳全场。
-
9. Instead, I'm spending 12 hours a day designing the cornices.
现在呢 我得一天干活12个小时 去设计什么檐口。
-
10. -Yeah, you did. -That wasn't one.
-哈 说的好 -不是那个意思。