<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第7季 第06 - Aldrin Justice集>>
-
1. And did I mention she had 12 sides?
我说没说过她有十二份配菜。
-
2. Oh, now you're gonna bash her figure. Real classy, Ted.
哦 现在你就猛喷人家的身材了啊 真是有风度啊 Ted。
-
3. So, Lily, what do you say? Do you want the job?
算了 Lily 你觉得如何 想不想要这个工作。
-
4. What would I be doing?
我都要干些什么事呢。
-
5. Basically, you're sort of a general office assistant.
基本上 你差不多就是个综合办公室助理。
-
6. You'll sit there. My station is right over here.
你就坐这儿 我的位子就在这边。
-
7. And things are a little bit crazy right now
最近事情有点乱套。
-
8. 'cause we're pitching a new building to a big client.
你知道我们正给一个大客户设计新大楼。
-
9. -Oh, right, is that the... -Yeah.
-啊 对 这个就是... -对。
-
10. Here's the model.
这就是那个模型。