<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第7季 第09 - Slap Bet集>>
-
1. I don't know, but I cross-checked every record in Canada.
我不知道 但我查遍了加拿大的档案。
-
2. There's no record of her ever being married.
没有关于她结婚的记录。
-
3. There must be some mistake.
肯定是哪里出了问题。
-
4. I promise you. She's not married.
我跟你保证 她没结过婚。
-
5. She's not great at parking legally either.
她还不太擅长合法停车。
-
6. So she lied to me? W--What am I going to do?
这么说她对我撒谎了 我该怎么办。
-
7. I-I can't confront her, 'cause then she'll know I told you.
我也不能质问她 这样她就会知道我告诉你了。
-
8. You got to lawyer her.
你可以诱导她。
-
9. You got to ask her a bunch of questions, try to trip her up,maybe make her feel guilty, whatever it takes
你可以问她一大串问题 试着找出漏洞,让她感到内疚 使出浑身解数。
-
10. to get a confession out of her.
让她自己招供。