<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第7季 第16 - Stuff集>>
-
1. Sorry, I gotta go.
不好意思 我得走了。
-
2. Oh, he's really having trouble dealing with this, huh?
噢 他真的没法应付这个情况 是吗。
-
3. Yeah, he really is.
是啊 他真没法应付。
-
4. It's got me thinking, maybe I should get rid of my dogs.
这让我考虑 或许我应该送走那些狗。
-
5. Might be time to send them to the farm.
或许我该送他们去农场了。
-
6. -You're gonna kill your dogs?! -No! No, no, no,there really is a farm.
-你打算杀了你的狗吗 -不是 不是的,真的有一个农场。
-
7. My aunt has a farm upstate.
我阿姨在郊区有个农场。
-
8. Oh, thank God.
噢 谢天谢地。
-
9. Aw, you know, if I were five dogs,I'd rather live on a farm than in an apartment in Brooklyn.
啊 你知道吗 如果我是那五只狗,比起布鲁克林的公寓 我更愿意住在农场里。
-
10. Yeah. I could visit them on weekends.
是啊 我可以周末去看看它们。