返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第7季 第16 - Stuff集>>

  • 1. I-I don't take flyers.
    我从不接传单。
  • 2. You took one two seconds before you walked in here.
    你在进来之前两秒钟还接了一张。
  • 3. That's different. It was for a strip club.
    那不一样 那是脱衣舞俱乐部的传单。
  • 4. Two bucks off wings.
    点鸡翅能省两块。
  • 5. How much is your flyer going to save me on wings?
    你的传单能帮我在鸡翅上省几块呢。
  • 6. Fine. It's a flyer from my play.
    好吧 这是我演话剧的传单。
  • 7. Oh, Lily, I'd love to, but we're not in college
    噢 Lily 我很想去 但我们都不是大学生了。
  • 8. and I'm not trying to sleep with you.
    我也没打算泡你。
  • 9. -So anyway, this mermaid... -Hey, Lily's friend asked her
    -不管怎样 关于美人鱼 -嘿 Lily的朋友请她。
  • 10. to be in this play, and it's gonna be really good.
    表演这个话剧 一定会很好看的。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 40 Previous Next