<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第7季 第17 - Arrivederci, Fiero集>>
-
1. I know we see enough of each other as it is,but if you want a ride, I could use the gas money.
我知道我们俩都看够了对方,不过如果你想搭个顺风车的话 我正好需要点油钱。
-
2. You live in Ohio, right? I could swing through and pick you up.
你住在俄亥俄州 对吧 我可以绕点路把你送回去。
-
3. All right, first of all, my parents live in Ohio.
行了 首先 我父母住在俄亥俄州。
-
4. I live in the moment.
我活在当下。
-
5. Plus, Karen and I haven't seen each other since Thanksgiving.
而且 我和Karen自从感恩节再也没有见面。
-
6. We're both really invested in making this long-distance thing work, so...
为了维持这场异地恋 我们都投入了很多 所以...。
-
7. All right, well, call me if you change your mind.
好吧 如果你改主意了 跟我说一声。
-
8. My odometer's going to hit 100K.
我的车快要冲击10万英里了。
-
9. She'd be so bummed if I left early.
如果我提前走的话 她会很失望的。
-
10. It was totally mutual.
双方都有责任。