返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第7季 第19 - Bachelor Party集>>

  • 1. No. We just mean, uh, you're off the hook.
    没别的意思 就是 你现在没事儿了。
  • 2. You don't have to do it.
    你没必要接着演了。
  • 3. I don't have to do it? Well, guess what?
    我没必要接着演了 你们听好了。
  • 4. I know I don't have to do it. I do it because I am good at it.
    我不是因为有必要演才演的 我吃这口饭因为我演的很好。
  • 5. Look, I don't need your pity.
    听着 我不需要你们的怜悯。
  • 6. All I want to do is give you
    我想做的仅仅是给你。
  • 7. a great show because you're getting married!
    奉上精彩的演出 因为你都要结婚了呀。
  • 8. Is that so much to ask? Is that such a major inconvenience?!
    我要求的很多吗 这很给你们添麻烦吗。
  • 9. Oh, that is wrong.
    噢 这是不对的。
  • 10. Oh, that's just so wrong.
    噢 这么做真的大错特错。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 40 Previous Next