<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第9季 第02 - The Naked Truth集>>
-
1. I've been trying so hard to suppress,like,my carefree idiot side,that it just rebelled and came out swingin'!
我一直都在努力制止,我天真无邪的一面 但它却冲出枷锁 得瑟个不停!。
-
2. It sure did.
它的确如此。
-
3. Look at me! I'm a windmill!
看看我! 我就是一个风车!。
-
4. Who am I kidding? I'm not ready to be a dad.
我在开什么玩笑? 我还没准备好做个爸爸。
-
5. I thought that I was,but it's,like...
我曾觉得自己做好准备了 但这就像...。
-
6. my dad never did stuff like that,you know?
你知道吗 我爸爸从不会做那样的事。
-
7. So what if he did?
如果他做过又怎样?。
-
8. You'd still love him.
你还是爱他的。
-
9. And be honest... wouldn't you love to stumble onto a video of him running down the street naked,yelling,"Hey,Marshall,look at me!
坦白来说 难道你不喜欢无意中 发现一个在街上裸奔男的视频,喊着" 嘿 Marshall 看看我!。
-
10. I got an icicle on my deal!"
我的下面变成了一条冰柱!"。