返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第9季 第03 - Ducky Tie集>>

  • 1. Like one percent. Maybe slap on a ring next time.
    一点点而已吧 也许下次不会这样了。
  • 2. Well,the problem is,he hasn't asked me yet.
    他还没求婚。
  • 3. I found the ring in a box in his sock drawer.
    我在他放袜子的抽屉里发现了戒指。
  • 4. Wow! Guy's got a whole drawer just for socks? Must be nice.
    他有个专门放袜子的抽屉? 真是个有钱人。
  • 5. - So when's Money Bags popping the question? - I'm pretty sure tomorrow.
    - 那这个有钱佬打算什么时候求婚? - 一定是明天。
  • 6. He's taking me out to a really nice restaurant out in the Hamptons.
    他会带我去汉普顿斯的高级餐厅享用晚餐。
  • 7. It's right on the water, so afterwards we'll take a walk on the beach in the moonlight.
    餐厅临水而建 紧接着 我们会在月色下的河岸边散步。
  • 8. - You should probably go. - I don't know. It sounds pretty intimate.
    - 你还是走吧(你可以来看哦) - 我不这么认为 这是你们的事。
  • 9. I'm serious. I feel like I misled you.
    说真的 我觉得我误导了你。
  • 10. Madam,I came here to wash your dishes. Nothing more.
    太太 我是帮你洗盘子的 没别的。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 34 Previous Next