<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第9季 第15 - The Burning Beekeeper集>>
-
1. She was trying to cut in line. She was gonna get the last kugel.
她要插队 最后一个布丁会被她买走。
-
2. She was 90 years old. It was probably gonna be her last kugel.
她快90岁了 那说不定 是她吃的最后一个。
-
3. Sometimes in life,you have to be assertive and stand up for yourself.
生活里有些时候 你必须霸道些 为自己争取。
-
4. - You called her a whore. - Who wears that much makeup?!
- 你叫她妓女 - 谁会化那么浓的妆?!。
-
5. - Old ladies! - Who take money for sex. Exactly.
- 老女人们! - 实际上 是靠性挣钱的人。
-
6. Look,I'm sorry.
听着 对不起。
-
7. If I would've left things in your dainty,lily-white,never-ripped- an-old-lady's-wig-off hands,we would be kugel-free right now.
如果我不从一个纯洁无辜的老太太手里抢好吃的,我们现在就不会有布丁吃了。
-
8. Oh,so,what,I'm too nice?
所以呢 我人太好了吗?。
-
9. You never stand up for yourself.
你从不为自己抗争。
-
10. Remember that sixth grader who kept stealing your lunch?
记得那个一直偷你午饭的学生?。