返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第9季 第18 - Karma集>>

  • 1. It's not a date,if you go into a strip club and paying for lap dances.
    那不是个约会 你去脱衣舞俱乐部 还付钱看大腿舞。
  • 2. If it's not a date,why'd she say,every fifth day was free?
    如果不是个约会 她怎么会说 每周五免费?。
  • 3. Because that's the Lusty Leopard's policy on Friday nights,and I'm so mad at you that I know that!
    因为那是那儿周五晚上的规矩,我快被你气死了 我知道那规矩!。
  • 4. Dear Diary. It is day six on this island,and I begin to fear I am more captive than guest...
    亲爱的日记 这是在岛上的第六天,我开始害怕 我更像个囚犯 而不是客人...。
  • 5. Morning,sweetie. Up for croquet?
    早上好 宝贝儿 起来玩儿槌球?。
  • 6. Hey,uh,Lil,are you done washing my clothes yet? Because I...
    Lil 我的衣服你洗好了吗? 因为...。
  • 7. Oh,I am so sorry.
    真抱歉。
  • 8. Your clothes accidentally wound up in the bag I donated to Goodwill.
    你的衣服不小心被烧坏了 我出于好意就捐掉了。
  • 9. You gave away my clothes?
    你捐了我的衣服?。
  • 10. They were a bit fancy for East Meadow. People were staring.
    他们对东梅多来说有点潮 大家都盯着看。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 31 Previous Next