<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第9季 第19 - The Broath集>>
-
1. And now my boss wants to see me Friday at 5:00,which,around the office,is known as "fire o'clock."
我老板想在星期五五点见我,公司人都知道那是"炒鱿鱼时间"。
-
2. - I had no idea. - How could you?
- 我不知道 - 你怎么会?。
-
3. The one person I want to talk to most barely looks me in the eye anymore,much less returns my calls.
我最想谈谈的人甚至都不看我一眼,不回我电话。
-
4. Ted,I know it took guts to tell me you love me.
Ted我知道让你说爱我不容易。
-
5. And I-I know how much it hurt that I didn't say it back,but...
我知道我没回应你很受伤。
-
6. Damn it,th-this sucks for me,too.
见鬼 我也很难受。
-
7. And I-I miss you.
我想你了。
-
8. Is there any way we can just...
有什么办法能让我们...。
-
9. go back to normal?
恢复正常?。
-
10. I don't think I can do normal anymore.
我觉得我们没法儿回到过去了。