<< 硅谷 第1季 第01集>>
-
1. Sorry, I don't understand.
抱歉 我不明白。
-
2. It's all in the document.
协议里都写了。
-
3. You take that severance package,and you leave Hooli immediately.
你接受这个解雇补偿协议,然后立即从'互利'离职。
-
4. But the most important aspect
不过最重要的条款。
-
5. is the non-disclosure, non-disparagement clause,in which you agree not to say anything negative in the press,in public, or in private
就是保密和禁止恶言条款,你同意不得在媒体上 公共或私人场合发表,有关'互利'或盖文·贝尔森的。
-
6. about Hooli or Gavin Belson.
任何负面言论。
-
7. Okay, I won't.
好 我不说。
-
8. You will not discuss anything you did at Hooli
你也不能在全宇宙任何地方发表任何涉及你。
-
9. at all, in perpetuity,throughout the universe.
在'互利'的工作内容的言论,永远不能。
-
10. I didn't really do anything at Hooli, so...
我在'互利'本来也没做什么 所以。