<< 硅谷 第1季 第02集>>
-
1. That's not always the case.
我说的也不绝对。
-
2. I mean, sometimes court systems can move faster,-especially if you have money for---I'm going to smoke in my room.
有时候庭审进程能加快进行,-尤其是你有钱 -我要在房间里抽烟。
-
3. -Oh. Mother fuck. -Special occasion.
-见鬼 -特殊情况。
-
4. If we stack that same loop on top of the bit-level encoder
如果我们把相同的循环加在从亨德里克斯那里。
-
5. that we took from Hendricks,and then we tethered it to the routine we were trying to use--
拿来的比特级编码器开头,然后套用进我们一直想用的这套进程。
-
6. That would be a huge jump in speed.
那样就大幅提高速度了。
-
7. This is mega.
太厉害了。
-
8. This is what Hendricks did at Tech Crunch Disrupt.
亨德里克斯在科技博客做的就是这个。
-
9. I think we just cracked middle-out.
我们破解了发散法。
-
10. We should probably tell Gavin, right?
我们应该告诉盖文吧。