<< 硅谷 第1季 第04集>>
-
1. You are ready, Chela, to stand on your own,to weather the challenges of the future,and the rumors swirling about your leadership.
你已经完全可以独立了 门徒,独自面对未来的风云突变,面对关于你领导力四起的谣言。
-
2. Be well, Gavin.
祝好 盖文。
-
3. I'm--I'm sorry. Wait, what... what rumors?
不好意思 等等 什么谣言。
-
4. There is talk that in the face of a growing threat
有人说 理查德·亨德里克斯和'魔笛手'。
-
5. from Richard Hendricks and Pied Piper,armed with a powerful new CEO,-that you have done nothing. -Well, yes, but--
配备了强有力的新CEO,如今日益壮大 威胁与日俱增,-而你就袖手旁观 -没错 但是...。
-
6. That by shuttering Nucleus,you have left them to gather strength unopposed,ceding the entire space.
而你终止了纽核力,导致他们得以一路无阻 蓄力待发,你这是空手送出整个版图。
-
7. Some are saying this is a show of great weakness.
有人说 这是软弱的迹象呢。
-
8. Who? Who exactly is saying this?
谁说的 谁这么说了。
-
9. Well, people talk.
人有嘴 总会说。
-
10. In the halls, in the cafeteria, on the parking shuttle.
大厅里 咖啡厅 停车场的摆渡车上啊。