<< 硅谷 第1季 第04集>>
-
1. -Laurie. -I wasn't carbon copied on this particular email,so I stand with Richard.
-劳里 -这封邮件没抄送我,所以我和理查德立场一致。
-
2. Um, Richard,you know how I voted to fire you a couple months ago?
理查德,几个月前我投票解雇了你。
-
3. And I said that I did it to stay in the game
我说这么做是为了留在决策圈。
-
4. so that maybe at some point in the future,I could do something to help?
可能未来某一天,我说不定能帮上忙。
-
5. Well, Laurie,I know you'll probably replace me on the board
劳里,我知道你也许明天就会找人代替我的席位。
-
6. and call for a revote tomorrow,but I'm here today.
重新投票,但我今天还在这。
-
7. And I don't have any metrics to back it up,but I honestly believe
我同样也没有数据支撑,但我真心相信。
-
8. that the platform that Richard wants to build
理查德想建的平台。
-
9. will be far more lucrative in the long term than any box.
长远来说远比任何盒子都要值钱。
-
10. So, at least for today, I'm voting no.
至少这一次 我投反对票。