<< 硅谷 第1季 第05集>>
-
1. 'Cause, you know, I actually
因为我其实。
-
2. used to work there, so maybe it should be?
还在那里工作过 所以也许应该加上它。
-
3. Big Head, Pied Piper is no longer an incubating entity.
大头 "魔笛手"已经不是个孕育中的公司了。
-
4. It would be unfair to you and to me and to them for me
我抛售他们公司的股份。
-
5. to relinquish any of my shares in their company.
对我对你对他们都不公平。
-
6. And besides, like you,I'm giving up everything else I have of value--
再说 跟你一样,我放弃了其他一切有价值的东西。
-
7. shares, options, cash, liquid assets.
股份 选择余地 金钱 流动资产。
-
8. Wait. So all my assets?
等等 也就是我的所有资产吗。
-
9. That seems like kind of a lot.
这好像多了点。
-
10. It is a lot, Big Head. We're both giving up a lot.
确实很多 大头 我们都放弃了许多。