<< 硅谷 第1季 第05集>>
-
1. Okay, but I need to do something about this, now.
好吗 但这件事我不能置之不理。
-
2. She-she--she's calling us the next Clinkle.
她管我们叫第二个"点支付"。
-
3. Clinkle, Laurie. Clinkle.
"点支付" 劳里 "点支付"。
-
4. You--you do know what happened to Clinkle, right?
你知道"点支付"怎么了吧。
-
5. Do you want us to be Clinkle?
你想让我们变成"点支付"吗。
-
6. Please, just stop saying "Clinkle."
拜托别再说这名字了。
-
7. It jars the ear. Fine.
听着耳朵疼 好吧。
-
8. I will have my office set up an interview.
我让我办公室安排面试。
-
9. But I want you to present yourself well, Richard.
但我希望你能展现出好的形象 理查德。
-
10. Be showered, groomed, well-dressed.
洗个澡 梳梳头 穿的利索点。