<< 硅谷 第1季 第05集>>
-
1. No. I do not want you to engage with a muckraker like CJ Cantwell
不 我不希望你就为了你的面子。
-
2. simply to salve your male ego.
就去招惹CJ·坎特维尔这种狗仔队。
-
3. My male ego has nothing to do with this, Laurie.
这跟我的面子无关 劳里。
-
4. Look, good coders won't want to work
好的程序员都不会愿意。
-
5. for a company they think has shitty tech.
为一个他们觉得编码很烂的公司工作。
-
6. I need to get ahead of this now.
我得把这事压下来。
-
7. And if I don't, we're done.
要是没法弥补我们就完了。
-
8. Richard, whether you appreciate this or not,I do actually have a plan here.
理查德 不管你喜不喜欢,我是有个全盘计划的。
-
9. You can meet with everyone in Palo Alto to replace me as CEO.
你可以把帕洛阿尔托所有人都做次总裁面试。
-
10. I'm not going to tell you how to do your job.
我不会干预你如何做好你的工作。