<< 硅谷 第1季 第05集>>
-
1. Hey, Richard. Is there anything we should be doing?
理查德 我们没什么事要做吗。
-
2. I don't know. Why are you asking me?
不知道 问我干什么。
-
3. I'm not the CEO. There is no CEO.
我又不是 没有。
-
4. Because, apparently, Jack's
显然跟我比起来。
-
5. empty fucking chair is a better choice than I am.
杰克那破空椅子都比我强。
-
6. So, maybe--maybe ask the chair, see what it thinks.
所以你不如问问那椅子 你该做什么。
-
7. Say what you will about the chair,but at least it never told me to build a fucking box.
随你怎么说那椅子,但至少那椅子没叫我做什么破盒子。
-
8. True. Compared to Richard, it's a lot sturdier.
的确 比起理查德 椅子稳重多了。
-
9. And it has a lot less of Barker's ass rubbed all over it.
而且也不要听巴克的狗屁。
-
10. Are you serious?
你逗我吗。