<< 硅谷 第1季 第06集>>
-
1. and then I--I drew a smile on it.
然后我...我在上面画了张笑脸。
-
2. Okay, well, uh, shall we have some coffee, my lady?
要喝点咖啡吗 女王。
-
3. -Sure. Let's do it. -Okay. All right.
-好啊 -好的。
-
4. We're already on to Elizabethan nicknames. This is serious.
我们已经有伊丽莎白风的外号了。
-
5. -They'll be Ren Faire-ing soon. -It's healthy.
-他们马上就要参加中古嘉年华了 -这很健康。
-
6. And now that Richard's dating,in solidarity, I think I might get back out there myself.
既然现在理查德也在约会,为了融入你们 我想我说不定也要开始约会。
-
7. You make it sound like you've chosen not to date.
你说得好像你是自愿没有对象的。
-
8. Yeah, absolutely. I wanted to focus on Pied Piper.
当然了 我想把注意力集中在'魔笛手'上。
-
9. But, yeah, maybe now I'll fan out my plumage, so to speak,and see what pretty birdies might share my nest.
但现在我或许决定褪下我的面具 也就是说,看看准备跟哪只漂亮的鸟儿共享爱巢。
-
10. Hey, Jared. If you fuck any pretty birdies in my server room,put a tie on the doorknob, won't you?
贾里德 如果你在我的服务器机房上漂亮的鸟儿,记得在门把手上挂一条领带。