返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 硅谷 第1季 第07集>>

  • 1. allowing you to raid other innocent people's bank accounts,and that's a tough sell,even for a plaintiff who's more, uh, sympathetic.
    允许你去挖空别的无辜受害者的银行账户,这真的很难,即使是换一个更令人同情的原告。
  • 2. Are you calling us unsympathetic?
    你是说我们不值得同情吗。
  • 3. You just threw a million-dollar party.
    你刚办了场百万派对。
  • 4. A tasteful Polynesian affair, culturally accurate,which I'm sure you would appreciate,and one that we can no longer pay for
    波利尼西亚主题 还原度非常高,我相信你也会喜欢的,并且因为这个罪犯害得我们身无分文。
  • 5. because this criminal has left us flat broke.
    而没法为这派对买单。
  • 6. Also not true. You have a large stake
    这个你说得也不对 你持有。
  • 7. in a company called Pied Piper.
    "魔笛手"公司很大一部分股份。
  • 8. Yes, but I... I can't sell my shares
    对 但我不能卖了我在。
  • 9. at Pied Piper. Not now.
    "魔笛手"的股份 现在不行。
  • 10. Wouldn't it cover your outstanding debts?
    无法还清你的未偿还债务吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 52 Previous Next