<< 硅谷 第1季 第07集>>
-
1. But it doesn't mean that I trust her,and I certainly don't trust anyone else.
但那不是说我就信赖她,更不要说信任别人了。
-
2. Oh, in other words, you have no friends.
是吗 换句话说就是 你没朋友。
-
3. On principle. I could make what rises
那是我刻意不交 按你择友。
-
4. to your low standards of a friend any time I want.
那种低标准 我随时都能交到朋友。
-
5. Sure you could.
说得好听。
-
6. Gilfoyle, if you're not gonna use your ten invites,-could Dinesh and I have them? -Sure. Knock yourselves out.
吉尔弗约尔 你要是不用那十个邀请码,-可以让给我和迪尼希吗 -尽管拿。
-
7. Loser. He's got no friends.
真丧 他都没朋友。
-
8. Okay... Miriam, Sylvia...
玛利亚姆 西尔维娅。
-
9. Oh, Samantha! I almost forgot her.
哦对 还有萨曼莎 差点忘记。
-
10. You know, Jared, you can have all ten of Gilfoyle's invites.
其实…贾里德 他那十个邀请码都给你吧。