返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 硅谷 第1季 第08集>>

  • 1. "Pied Piper: Because 'awesome world-changing compression company'
    "魔笛手 写'超赞改变世界的压缩算法公司'。
  • 2. would take up too much space."
    太占地方了。
  • 3. And you guys give me shit for a tiny gold chain?
    你们好意思为了条小金链子鄙视我。
  • 4. I regret nothing. I'm going to get coffee.
    我不后悔 我去买咖啡。
  • 5. Hey, Brownie, you coming?
    褐鬼 你来不。
  • 6. I was thinking we'd hit the Philz on Middlefield.
    我们去米德菲尔德的那家菲尔咖啡吧。
  • 7. No, let's drive to the one on Forest Avenue.
    不 去佛瑞斯特大道那家。
  • 8. It's further from that jacket.
    那家离外套更远。
  • 9. Claude, you're on pager duty until we get back.
    克劳德 我们回来前你值班。
  • 10. Jared, can I borrow that jacket?
    贾里德 我能借用下外套吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 57 Previous Next