<< 硅谷 第1季 第08集>>
-
1. -I got royally fucked, Richard. -You got fucked?
-我惨死了 理查德 -你惨。
-
2. You're the one who threw a million-dollar party.
是你自己搞了百万美元派对。
-
3. -Yeah, but it was a great party. -No one forced you to do that.
-是啊 但派对很棒啊 -没人逼你。
-
4. Admit it, you fucked yourself.
承认吧 是你自作自受。
-
5. But I'm not gonna let you fuck my company.
但我不会让你作死我的公司。
-
6. I'm going to have to issue a press release
我要发新闻。
-
7. explaining what you did and why.
说你都干了什么。
-
8. No, no, come on. This isn't out.
不行 拜托 这不是办法。
-
9. -It's one PR guy. -That we know of, Erlich.
-只是个公关 -我们只知道这一个 埃利希。
-
10. How many other people saw that piece of paper?
还有多少人看过那张纸。