<< 硅谷 第1季 第08集>>
-
1. There we go. Now, let's let the horns
很好 再来一张。
-
2. sort of look like my dick. Perfect.
把它的角拍成我的? 很好。
-
3. -Are you fucking kidding me? -Richard.
-你他妈的在逗我吗 -理查德。
-
4. Can we take a soft five?
休息五分钟。
-
5. I was going to tell you. That's what tomorrow's brunch was for.
我是想等明天吃早午餐的时候告诉你的。
-
6. Brunch? You had ten fucking days and you didn't say a thing.
早午餐 你有10天能告诉我 你却没有。
-
7. Fine. You want to know why I didn't tell you?
好吧 你想知道我为什么没告诉你吗。
-
8. Because it's fucking humiliating. I'm broke, Richard.
因为太丢人了 我破产了 理查德。
-
9. Did you hear me? I'm broke.
你听到了吗 我破产了。
-
10. Erlich Bachman, the name that used to be synonymous with success,went broke and was forced to sell.
埃利希·巴赫曼 曾经代表了成功的名字,破产了 只能卖掉股份。