<< 硅谷 第1季 第10集>>
-
1. Three "Yes" votes will approve the sale.
三张赞成票算通过。
-
2. And as Raviga controls three of the board seats,-it seems---I'm sorry. I--
由于'拉维加'有董事会的三个名额,-看来 -抱歉 我...。
-
3. I'm not doing it.
我不会同意。
-
4. Oh, Monica, not again.
莫妮卡 再给你一次机会。
-
5. I'm sorry, but look, Richard has worked too hard
对不起 但是理查德已经很努力了。
-
6. and I know that I can't stop it, but I'm not gonna vote
我知道我阻止不了 但是我不会投赞同票。
-
7. to let Pied Piper become the property of that asshole.
让'魔笛手'变成那个混蛋的财产。
-
8. Monica, I also happen to find him contemptible.
莫妮卡 我刚好也发现他挺卑鄙的。
-
9. But Pied Piper will be sold to the high bidder, period.
但是'魔笛手'将卖给出价最高者 就这样。
-
10. You know what? I don't care.
知道吗 我不在乎。