<< 硅谷 第2季 第01集>>
-
1. So you're Picasso now?
你现在是毕加索了。
-
2. I think I need to... leave,but I love you guys.
我想我得回避一下,但我爱你们。
-
3. Dinesh, I'm sorry,but I think we should be doing a little bit more
迪尼希 抱歉,我认为我们该用这个革命性的压缩算法。
-
4. with this revolutionary compression algorithm
来做更多的事 而不仅是。
-
5. than passable video chat.
凑合的去的视频聊天。
-
6. But we already did more, Richard.
但我们已经做了更多了 理查德。
-
7. It was called "The platform."
这个更多就是"平台"。
-
8. And it was exactly what you wanted to make,and it fucking failed, okay?
正是你想要做的,但失败了 好吗。
-
9. I'm sorry, but it's bad enough
很遗憾 但因为你我们拿不到。
-
10. that we can't get any funding because of you.
任何赞助已经够糟糕的了。