返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 硅谷 第2季 第01集>>

  • 1. Deep in your soul, you know you would rather be plowing a dude!
    在你的灵魂深处 你知道自己宁可去操汉子。
  • 2. I don't--I do--Okay, what dude?
    我不是...我...好吧 什么样的汉子。
  • 3. It could be any dude, as long as you really want to fuck him.
    可能是各种汉子 只要你想上他。
  • 4. It could be a--a twink, a bear,an otter, a circuit queen, a chub, a pup, a gipster,a daddy chaser, a leather man, a ladyboy, a Donald Duck.
    可能是 正太 熊男,毛男 交际花 肥仔 嫩草 基皮士,大叔控 皮衣男 人妖 唐老鸭。
  • 5. Donald Duck's a gay guy who's been kicked out of the Navy.
    唐老鸭指被海军开除的同性恋。
  • 6. H-How do you know so many gay things?
    你怎么对同性恋这么了解。
  • 7. My grandfather just came out of the closet.
    我祖父刚刚出柜。
  • 8. Beautiful. Very inspiring.
    很美好 非常正能量。
  • 9. But the point is, if you're gonna spend all day fucking,shouldn't Pied Piper be a dude you wanna fuck?
    重点是 如果你整天饥渴难耐,难道'魔笛手'不就应该是你想上的汉子吗。
  • 10. All right. Let's do an exercise.
    好吧 我们做个练习。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 57 Previous Next