<< 硅谷 第2季 第01集>>
-
1. Spoken like a true leader.
你得像真正的领袖一样说话。
-
2. But since your failure as a leader is a virtual certainty,tolerating your short reign as CEO
但既然你是个失败的领导还不是既成事实,先容忍下让你短期登顶首席。
-
3. in exchange for a front-row seat to the disaster seems fair.
换来在你大祸临头时能看个痛快 挺值的。
-
4. Plus, if I'm wrong, which I'm not...
再说 如果我错了 但其实我没有。
-
5. I get rich. So I'm down with it, Dinesh.
我就发财了 所以我同意 迪尼希。
-
6. Jared, what do you think about this?
贾里德 你怎么想。
-
7. I think this is crazy.
我觉得这太疯狂了。
-
8. I left my job at Hooli to--to come work with you, Richard.
我从'互利'辞职来跟你一起工作 理查德。
-
9. And--and now you're leaving?
而现在你却要走了。
-
10. Look, these guys, they're gonna need you,so if you want to support me, you support them.
听着 这些人会很需要你,所以如果你想支持我 那就继续支持他们。