<< 硅谷 第2季 第01集>>
-
1. Think you can do that?
你能做到吗。
-
2. I've always been very adept
我一直都还。
-
3. at taking the shape of whatever shoe was pressed down upon me,so I can try to make it work.
挺逆来顺受的,我可以试着做做看。
-
4. Then it's settled.
那就这么定了。
-
5. Dinesh is the new CEO of Pied Piper.
迪尼希出人新一届'魔笛手'首席执行官。
-
6. Actually, just one last thing.
对了 还有件事。
-
7. I think you guys should call yourselves PiperChat.
我建议你们把应用改名叫'魔笛聊'。
-
8. I'm gonna have to insist that I keep the name Pied Piper,and I won't budge on that.
我坚持由我保留'魔笛手'这个名字,这点我绝不退让。
-
9. -Yeah, it's totally fine. -Okay, yeah.
-没问题 -行 随便。
-
10. -That's fine. -Who gives a shit? Terrible fucking name.
-行 -随便 那傻逼名字。