返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 硅谷 第2季 第03集>>

  • 1. I mean, look at this drawing.
    你们看这个图。
  • 2. I drew the exact same thing on my doctor's butt paper.
    我在我医生的垫屁股纸上画了一样的。
  • 3. I mean, Peter had the exact same idea.
    彼得有过完全一样的想法。
  • 4. He was just waiting for compression to catch up,which it did, thanks to me.
    他只是在等压缩算法的技术成熟,而多亏了我 现在已经赶上来了。
  • 5. Cheer up, Richard.
    高兴点 理查德。
  • 6. Yes, but here's the best part, okay?
    谢谢 但下面才是最重要的部分。
  • 7. Peter never foresaw the ubiquity
    彼得从没预见到 联网的。
  • 8. of Internet connected computing devices. Right?
    计算设备会像现在这样普遍。
  • 9. Camera, refrigerators, TVs, baby monitors,not to mention the billions-plus smartphones
    相机 冰箱 电视 婴儿监护仪,更不要说遍布全球 数十亿计的。
  • 10. that are floating around the world.
    智能手机了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 51 Previous Next