<< 硅谷 第2季 第04集>>
-
1. Oh, no, I didn't. God.
不不 我没说过 晕。
-
2. Mia, I would never do that.
米娅 我才不会那么说。
-
3. Richard, Brett Saxby ran my data analytics team for three years.
理查德 布雷特·萨克斯比管理我数据分析团队三年了。
-
4. Respectfully, I think passing on him is a mistake.
说实话 不雇他真的是个错误。
-
5. Yes. Well, I met with Brett Saxby,and... to be honest...
是 我跟他见过面,说... 实话...。
-
6. To be honest, I don't... I don't think he's our man.
说实话 我... 觉得他不合适。
-
7. Fair enough. There are plenty of good alternatives on this list.
行吧 名单上还有其他人选。
-
8. Although, I'm a little confused by your notes on some of these people.
不过 你这名单上的备注我有点不懂啊。
-
9. "David Burnham. Annoying slob, fucked-up face.
"大卫·伯纳姆 烦人 邋遢 长得死丑。
-
10. I could write better Python with my asshole."
老子用菊花写的脚本都比他的好"。