<< 硅谷 第2季 第05集>>
-
1. What? No. I'm--I'm awesome to waiters.
什么 不 我对服务员很好。
-
2. Well, then I suggest you be awesome to Bryce, too.
那我建议你对布莱斯也好一点。
-
3. His blood is flowing through my veins, Richard.
他的血流在我的血管里呢 理查德。
-
4. Make this right.
纠正这个错误。
-
5. Fucking blood boy.
他妈的血小主。
-
6. What do you want, Richard?
你想做什么 理查德。
-
7. Bryce, I wanted to swing by
布莱斯 我想过来。
-
8. and apologize for yelling at you
为你主动献策时。
-
9. when you offered your very unsolicited opinion.
我却吼了你道歉。
-
10. Also, on behalf of Jared,we mean no disrespect to you or your career choice. Okay?
还有 代表贾里德,我们无意冒犯你的职业 好吗。