<< 硅谷 第2季 第05集>>
-
1. I mean, that's the only way that a good-looking guy like me
我的意思是 我这么好看的人。
-
2. could get in a room with Gavin Belson,is by being a blood boy!
能跟盖文·贝尔森同处一室,却只能靠当血小主。
-
3. And that sucks. I--I got to work out constantly.
这很糟糕 我必须不停地锻炼。
-
4. I can't have a beer with my friends. I can't eat junk food.
我不能跟朋友喝啤酒 不能吃垃圾食品。
-
5. Do you know that Gavin made me go full veg?
你知道盖文让我严格吃素吗。
-
6. I mean, fuck soy, man!
去他的豆制品。
-
7. But to people like you, I'm just a beautiful bag of blood.
但对你这样的人 我只是一个漂亮的血袋。
-
8. But you know what? I got some pretty good fucking ideas,and Gavin actually listens to those ideas.
但你知道吗 我有些很棒的点子,而且盖文听过这些点子。
-
9. It took a while, but he respects me.
虽然一开始不尊重我 但是他改变了。
-
10. And you know what, Richard Hendricks?
你知道吗 理查德·亨德里克斯。