<< 硅谷 第2季 第05集>>
-
1. Well, I took your advice.
我听取了你的建议。
-
2. It wasn't pretty,but, uh, I bro'ed down with him pretty hard.
确实不容易,但我很努力地跟他勾了肩搭了背。
-
3. I mean, I think I did. It's--
我觉得我做到了 当时。
-
4. To be honest, I was kind of all over the map.
说实话 我什么手段都用了。
-
5. I shotgunned a warm beer,and then I acted all blown away
我吹了一瓶常温啤酒,然后当他给我看了整整四十分钟。
-
6. when he showed me 40 minutes of snowboarding videos
迪波洛剪辑的单板滑雪视频时。
-
7. set to Diplo remixes.
我装作看得超级心潮澎湃。
-
8. Good on you.
你还真厉害。
-
9. But it worked.
但这起作用了。
-
10. I'm in. Ed copped to everything,and said that as long as I don't say anything to Laurie,I have a seat at the table.
我入伙了 爱德坦白了一切,还说只要我什么都不告诉劳里,我就能进董事会。