<< 硅谷 第2季 第05集>>
-
1. to air my dirty laundry over the years.
写我历年来不可告人的秘密。
-
2. He said it was his only career move left.
他说他只剩这一步棋了。
-
3. I told you, Richard, everything I do is news.
我说过 理查德 我做什么都是新闻。
-
4. But didn't he sign an NDA with you? I mean, can't you sue him?
他不是签了保密协议 不能告他吗。
-
5. That would only prove everything
那就证明他说的都是对的。
-
6. he's saying is true and make it worse.
只会让事情更糟糕。
-
7. Speaking of, I had my blood tested this morning.
话说回来 我今早验了血。
-
8. My cholesterol is through the roof.
我的胆固醇高出天际了。
-
9. At this rate, I'll be dead by the age of 120.
照这样下去 我只能活到120岁。
-
10. Oh, no. That--I'm so sorry.
天啊 这... 我很抱歉。