<< 硅谷 第2季 第05集>>
-
1. No. Richard, I'm sorry.
不 理查德 该我道歉。
-
2. I told you that a big public rollout of
我曾跟你说过我们的产品一定要。
-
3. our product would be good for the company.
大规模投入使用才会对我们公司有利。
-
4. The truth is, I thought it would be good for me...
可事实是 我是觉得对我自己有利。
-
5. to change the narrative that I'm a fraud and a failure.
换句话说也就是我是个骗子和失败者。
-
6. Come on, Bryce is the fraud.
不不 布莱斯才是骗子。
-
7. And yet, I sat here taking business advice from him.
而且我还完全听从他的经商建议。
-
8. A fucking blood boy.
他妈就是个输血的。
-
9. Just look at me.
看看我。
-
10. I'm a fraud, and everyone knows it.
我就是个骗子 人尽皆知。