<< 硅谷 第2季 第07集>>
-
1. So, Erlich, good news
埃利希 好消息。
-
2. Keenan Feldspar signed his term sheet,and we are now officially negotiating the finer points of his deal.
基南·菲茨巴签了投资意向书,我们在跟他正式商谈合约细节。
-
3. Fantastic! Well, now the real work begins.
美得很 现在能干正事了。
-
4. To that end, we would like to clarify our arrangement with you.
说到这儿 咱们把你的事说清楚。
-
5. We feel that a generous finder's fee
这份中介佣金很丰厚。
-
6. will be more than satisfactory.
应该足够让你满意。
-
7. This meeting is over.
会议结束。
-
8. This is very generous, but I... I was under the impression
给的是挺多 可我... 我还以为。
-
9. that, I was going to be hired here,and I've actually told quite a few people that I was hired,so if I wasn't, then it would look like I was fired.
你们打算聘我,我都对外宣称我被聘了,要没被聘 岂不像被开除了一样。
-
10. That is fine.
没事。