<< 硅谷 第2季 第07集>>
-
1. Apparently, I just did.
显然现在有了。
-
2. Do me a favor and don't tell the guys.
帮我个忙 这事别告诉他们。
-
3. Yeah. You have my utmost discretion. Thank you.
放心 我一定守口如瓶。
-
4. Speaking of, Richard, I need to tell you something.
对了 有件事我得告诉你。
-
5. I had to let Ed Chambers go.
我把艾德·钱伯斯开除了。
-
6. -Who? -My fictional supervisor.
-谁 -我的虚拟领导。
-
7. He bragged to a sales rep at LaCroix about doing it to Sonia Sotomayor,so Ed is no longer with us.
他跟LaCroix业务员吹牛说这事告诉了索尼娅·索托马约尔[美国最高法院法官],我不得不解雇了他。
-
8. I'm sure we can manage.
我们肯定能撑得住。
-
9. He also was never actually with us.
反正他也没跟我们共事过。
-
10. -'Cause he was never real. -Out of sight, out of mind.
-他又不是真实存在的 -眼不见心不烦。