<< 硅谷 第3季 第02集>>
-
1. Oh, here it is--"Bro to Bro
找到了 '哥们儿好'。
-
2. is a one-bit communication messenger,the fastest way to speak your mind.
是一款单比特聊天软件,以最快的方式传递心声。
-
3. As long as what's on your mind is the word "Bro".
只要你心里想着的是"哥们儿"。
-
4. Well, he's still shy of his goal.
他还没完成筹款目标。
-
5. If he doesn't get there, none of the pledges get collected.
如果他达不成目标 所有的捐赠都不必兑现。
-
6. I feel horrible for what I'm about to say,but I really hope he fails.
我知道说这种话很过分,但我真的很希望他失败。
-
7. That is the first cool thing you've ever said.
这是你说的第一句很酷的话。
-
8. You know what? This may not be an issue.
你知道吗 钱可能不会是问题。
-
9. Richard and Erlich are heading into their last stop.
理查德和埃利希正前往他们的最后一站。
-
10. I trust Erlich can be diplomatic and pull it off.
我相信埃利希能拿出外交手段搞定这事。