<< 硅谷 第3季 第02集>>
-
1. we're going to win this, right?
我们能赢 对吧。
-
2. Richie, if what you just told me is the truth--
理奇 如果你刚才告诉我的是真话。
-
3. and don't tell me if you lied--
如果你说谎了也千万别告诉我。
-
4. Gavin's got nothing here.
盖文什么证据都没有。
-
5. This is a classic intimidation lawsuit
这是典型的恐吓诉讼。
-
6. designed to freeze you until after Nucleus comes to market.
目的就是绊住你 好让'纽核力'尽早上市。
-
7. It's got all the usual boiler played nonsense,"breach of contract," "unjust enrichment,"
里面这些破词都用烂了,"违约" "不当得利"。
-
8. "breach of non-solicitation"
还"违约雇用"了。
-
9. in the hiring of someone named Donald Dunn.
一位名叫唐纳德·邓恩的仁兄。
-
10. Jared. We call him Jared.
贾里德 我们叫他贾里德。