<< 硅谷 第3季 第02集>>
-
1. I'll set the meeting, and, um,then I'll go find some hoes to prioritize behind you.
我会安排会面,然后再在你们之后给自己找个女人玩。
-
2. Are you trying to say "Bros before hoes"?
你是想说"重友轻色"吗。
-
3. It's sexist, but it's about friendship.
虽然性别歧视 但重点是友情。
-
4. Middle-out is based on a completely new probabilistic model.
发散法是基于一种全新的概率模型。
-
5. It finds long-range structure that's hidden
即使是在域优化的算法中。
-
6. even to domain-optimized algorithms.
它也能找出隐藏的远程结构。
-
7. I'm sorry, is--is this too in the weeds?
抱歉 是不是有点太深奥了。
-
8. Not at all. Take us into the weeds.
完全没有 讲的越深越好。
-
9. Wouldn't you rather hear our go-to-market strategy?
不如你们听听我们的营销战略吧。
-
10. You mentioned something earlier about
你之前提到过。