<< 硅谷 第3季 第03集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. It sounded--it sounded better when Russ said it.
      
       
    
    
      罗斯说的时候听起来更合理。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. Again, I am not good at quoting in context.
      
       
    
    
      再说一次  我不太擅长学舌。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. It doesn't matter. I'm--I'm going to--
      
       
    
    
      那不重要  我准备。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. I'm going to call Ron LaFlamme,and I'm going to tell him that we're taking Russ's money.
      
       
    
    
      我准备打给罗恩·拉弗兰梅,我要告诉他  我们准备接受罗斯的投资了。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. Okay, so I'm supposed to tell Laurie Bream
      
       
    
    
      好吧  那我就该去告诉劳里·布里姆。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. that she is publicly co-invested
      
       
    
    
      她将公开成为。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. with Russ fucking Hanneman?
      
       
    
    
      傻缺罗斯·汉纳曼的共同投资人吗。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. So you'd rather me sell my soul to Gavin Belson
      
       
    
    
      所以你宁愿让我将灵魂出卖给盖文·贝尔森。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. than you just having an awkward conversation with your boss?
      
       
    
    
      也不愿意和你的老板进行一次尴尬的对话。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. Oh, thanks, Monica.
      
       
    
    
      多谢了  莫妮卡。