<< 硅谷 第3季 第03集>>
-
1. Do me a favor, make the right fucking decisions
帮帮忙 做出正确的决定。
-
2. and leave me the fuck out.
别让我替你们擦屁股。
-
3. You think Corey wants to be here?
你以为科里想在这儿吗。
-
4. Corey, let's bounce. Come on.
科里 咱们走 快走。
-
5. -Uh, Richard? The check. -Right.
-理查德 支票 -对了。
-
6. Um, Mr. Hanneman,I think the bank had some issue with the check.
汉纳曼先生,银行说这张支票有问题。
-
7. Uh, they said the funds are on hold for some reason?
他们说资金因为某些原因被冻结了。
-
8. Wait, you didn't try to cash that check, did you?
等等 你不会真去兑现那张支票了吧。
-
9. Did you try to cash that check I gave you?
你是跑去兑现我给你的支票了吗。
-
10. That's the show check.
这支票只是用来装样子的。